Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Web Page

Go down

My Web Page Empty My Web Page

Post  Back-Lash Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

In the past couple of weeks I have recieved some e-mails from what I took a big offense to. In the history of my team i have turned down several sponsor opportunities due to I wanted the freedom to express myself in whatever I do .
On my web page that contains my fishing team , I have a pic of Garry shooting me the bird , but it seems that it has offended someone and 2 of the tackle manufacturers that I have used their products & supported from almost day 1 has sent me a e-mail asking me to take their logo off of my website because it offended some customer . And the customer was very upset.
Well I have news for them I took their logo's off of my site , I also will never mention or use a product of theirs again . Nor will they be on my boat ! I have also asked some of my friends to boycott their products !
I had their logo's on my site out of a courtsey, not that I was asking any $$$ or products from them as I know everyone is trying to make a living through these rough economic times .
I am pretty sure from where this actually started . But that is actually not worth mentioning. Infact I will not even say a name cause it is not in my vocubulary.
all I can say to these people who look on my team website and do not like the pic's of Garry shooting the bird ........ you just wait everyone of us will be flying the bird pretty soon !
I do have this to add the website www.backlashfishing@.yolasite.com belongs to me , I made it myself and I added what pics I wanted to it . If you are so light skinned that a pic of a guy shooting me the bird soooooooooooo bad ....... there is an easy solution .... stay the hell off of my site !
Eris
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum