Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fished with Joe on the Rough & Ready

2 posters

Go down

Fished with Joe on the Rough & Ready Empty Fished with Joe on the Rough & Ready

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I had the chance to go fish with Joe on Saturday Morning , after a charter did a no show , Well Joe , Randy & I boarded the boat , crossed into the ocean , then after setting course Joe gave me the wheel and hit the bean bag ,,,,,, I know many want to know where we went .... we went to the cup cake hole ,,,,,,,, well anyway when the throttle eased back we were setting on top of something where the color scope lit up . we manuvered the boat just into the right place , out goes the baits , I am a king mackeral fisherman I hardly do any bottom fishing . So it took me a few minutes to get the hang of the sneaky grouper , Joe gets a Grouper in , then Randy , Then Bammmm ...... CRACK !!!!!!! 1 of those Riley rods does the inevitable ,,,, it breaks ,,,,, but we get the fish in it is about a 15 lb gag. while Joes is changing to a penn slammer rod I get my first grouper of the day and from then on it was a Grouper Catching day .
Wished I had carried my camera but I didn't

Admin
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Fished with Joe on the Rough & Ready Empty Re: Fished with Joe on the Rough & Ready

Post  weekender Sun May 23, 2010 9:42 pm

shame on you for not taking the camera but congrats on the grouper digging.

weekender

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum