Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health Care Vote

3 posters

Go down

Health Care Vote Empty Health Care Vote

Post  Dennis Dunaway Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Well today is the day.All the lies have been told by both sides.I think they are gonna pass the stupid bill.Then they are gonna go for amnesty.Get ready to cash your dollars in and get Euros.Dont buy any more fishing gear we wont need it.Quit your job you dont have to work.We can now sit at home and wait for our gov check.
Dennis Dunaway
Dennis Dunaway

Back to top Go down

Health Care Vote Empty Re: Health Care Vote

Post  blueoceaneyez Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Dennis Dunaway wrote:Quit your job you dont have to work.We can now sit at home and wait for our gov check.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think their are homeless and poor folks in the US now, just wait.... the #s are gonna voluntarily TRIPLE+! Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
blueoceaneyez
blueoceaneyez

Back to top Go down

Post  Back-Lash Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:41 pm

if he would just pay me to set home & fish
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Dunaway Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 am

You are a Ambulance driver.You know when all these lazy people have their gov insurance your gonna be the new cab driver haha
Dennis Dunaway
Dennis Dunaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Back-Lash Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am

that is nothing new ,, what I see coming down the pipeline Dennis is that we will be treating people in their homes and leaving them from simple antibotics to sewing up wounds
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Dunaway Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 am

There are a few good things in the bill.I just dont like the govt control.I am already soooooo fing regulated it is stupid.I have my fingerprints on file,I have to get physicals,drug test,background check,Twic cards,cpr cert,Capts lic,I have to file 2290 for fuel taxes.I am tired of the govt being in every aspect of my life.
I went to the doc the other day had a little procedure.I paid cash.I have insurance but it is very high deductable for when I get sick.I know they are gonna make me get something else.I am single with no dependents so they are gonna bend me over the tax desk.WHen it is said and done I bet it cost me 1000.00 a month at least.That is a lot of motorcycle riding and fishing.I am not rich every penny counts to me.
Dennis Dunaway
Dennis Dunaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum