Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost time :-)

2 posters

Go down

almost time :-) Empty almost time :-)

Post  Back-Lash Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

It will not be long before fishing breaks into a wide open mode . I am ready ! I am going to be getting the Back-Lash cleaned & ready to hit the water tomorrow , who knows it may make offshore southport thursday .
For those of us who made the trip to Morehead on Sunday for the frying pan tower . cpm get together we had plenty of food and nice weather.
The chicken was top notch fried & bar b qued , the barbque was so so if you are into that western nc pork . Me I was raised eastern NC and There is noway that stuff can even compare to what we from the east cooks . But anyway it was a good event.
Sandra & I met several folks I have seen through out the years on these boards but had never had the opportunity to meet face to face . This was a blast ,
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

almost time :-) Empty Re: almost time :-)

Post  blueoceaneyez Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Starting to catch Kings runnin the beach on the Gulf, snakes and teenagers yesterday. Won't be long until we can go after the smokers & wahoo and everything else!! this has been a slow starting season!

Back-Lash wrote:...the barbque was so so if you are into that western nc pork . Me I was raised eastern NC and There is noway that stuff can even compare to what we from the east cooks . ...
.. not the style i usually eat either, it was delicious nonetheless tho, everything was. & it was cool meeting you & whatever for the first time too! next year i think name tags should be encouraged, lol, I didn't know anyone's face hardly!!!! I didn't know you back-lash until dave called you out on stage for the downrigger ball giveaway. Cool
blueoceaneyez
blueoceaneyez

Back to top Go down