Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament

3 posters

Go down

Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament Empty Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament

Post  LuckyStrike Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 am

Has anyone heard that someone is starting back the WBKMT?
I heard some talk about it but thats all, just talk.
David
LuckyStrike
LuckyStrike

Back to top Go down

Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament Empty Re: Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament

Post  Back-Lash Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 am

hey david welcome to the board ,, I have not found out anything as of yet I was hoping that Don would have chimed in on this . I will do some more checking this week
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament Empty Re: Wrightsville Beach King Mackerel Tournament

Post  Back-Lash Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blueoceaneyez Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

That sounds like a fun tournament! I like the Fishermans Post stuff, well their Flounder tournys were fun times.

Anyone need a Lady Angler for their boat that day?? Keep me in mind please!! I'm serious, lol... Those dates are Scott's first Reserve weekend at Pope so we can't fish it together, but I'M FREE! I can drive a boat, bait, rig, AND I got skills to catch + gaff Kings at the same time with eyes closed .... & i aint talking snake kings either... Somebody hook me up! Very Happy
blueoceaneyez
blueoceaneyez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down