Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site is a month old !

+4
blueoceaneyez
weekender
garry
Back-Lash
8 posters

Go down

Site is a month old ! Empty Site is a month old !

Post  Back-Lash Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 am

Well this site is now offically 1 month old , as of today we have 31 members , some of who have posted some who have not. Where do we go from here ? maybe some fishing weather & some post . Why did I make a site ? I visit several sites , and I am a Recreational fisherman , mostly a King Mackeral Fisherman . .
I am a Guy from North Carolina . I have lived in the South all of my life and will continue to live in the South the rest of my life . With that being said I do not give a "Damn" of how they do it up North . This is the South and I am all Southerner . If you move to the South learn our ways & cultures or go the hell back where you came from . I feel this way about anyone. We live in the best place on earth . So far we can hunt,fish , and pretty well do what we want to do. I am praying on Nov 2012 to hurry up and arrive so hopefully we can carry Obama out on a rail. He has been 1 of the biggest mistakes ever to go to Washington DC in my Opinion.
Soon we are planning a pig picking to celebrate this site and other things , It will probally be in shore at our house . but all will be welcome to attend . This will be a Pig Picking what does that mean ... In Wayne County NC it means a Pig on the Grill , Beer on Ice and all my roudy friends are over that day . Until then remember the Frying Pan Tower Get together Saturday April 11th in Morehead City
Eris / Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Site is a month old ! Empty Re: Site is a month old !

Post  garry Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Can't wait to do a little pickin, just glad I have a place to stay that day so I can help empty the Keg or Crown which ever needs to be gone.
garry
garry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  weekender Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 pm

site is looking real good, thanks and looking forward to posting my first fishing report soon

weekender

Back to top Go down

Post  blueoceaneyez Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 am

Back-Lash wrote: I have lived in the South all of my life and will continue to live in the South the rest of my life . With that being said I do not give a "Damn" of how they do it up North . This is the South and I am all Southerner . If you move to the South learn our ways & cultures or go the hell back where you came from .
oh now don't be shy, tell us how you feel!... haha!! Happy 1 month anniversary to the Back Lash Fishing Forum! Cool Cool
blueoceaneyez
blueoceaneyez

Back to top Go down

Post  garry Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 am

blueoceaneyez wrote:
Back-Lash wrote: I have lived in the South all of my life and will continue to live in the South the rest of my life . With that being said I do not give a "Damn" of how they do it up North . This is the South and I am all Southerner . If you move to the South learn our ways & cultures or go the hell back where you came from .
oh now don't be shy, tell us how you feel!... haha!! Happy 1 month anniversary to the Back Lash Fishing Forum! Cool Cool

As the Late Great Louis Grizzard wrote in Feb of 93:

"If y'all don't like Dixie, Delta is ready"

Yall just remember Grits are groceries and to some Southeners Dumplings are dough balls but to those of us from the real South they are flat strips, which you Yankeefied Southerners call Pastry.

Oh yea Back-Lash please never ban the word YANKEE or suck up to commercial sponsors by deleting people's post because you fear it might not be liked by said sponsor. For sure this site will continue to draw us plain ole fishing folks.
garry
garry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Dunaway Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

I will also be glad when there is some fishing being done.I am ready to hear what is going on.I know my boat is ready.I cant wait to hit the waterway at about 60mph at 0600 and head off shore.It has been a long winter for me.I have avoided going broke,I have moved back to NC and seen way too much bad weather.I am even in snow and ice today.
The sight is great hope it gets active soon
Dennis Dunaway
Dennis Dunaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatever Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:16 am

pig pig pig pig pig pig
Whatever
Whatever

Back to top Go down

Post  scale dr. Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 am

Good Job Eris keep up the good work Congrats cheers cheers cheers
scale dr.
scale dr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Libra Mon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Site now a month and half old.. Let's get it going on here... Lots of good fishermen and women (hi Amy). Eris got it going for us, lets get it going and make this a premier forum..

And Garry is gonna have a BIG pig pickin at his new place.. Right Garry?
Libra
Libra

Back to top Go down

Post  Back-Lash Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Thanks Don . lately I have not had time to do a lot on this forum , We have moved the Camper to New River Marina in Sneads Ferry , lately we have been spending most of our non working time trying to get it like we want it . Hopefully this weekend I will have internet down there and will have a lil more time to make this site a little better .
But it is going to take these members that have joined to help it grow ,
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down