Back-Lash Fishing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Back-Lash Fishing
Back-Lash Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

web site & thin skin people

5 posters

Go down

web site & thin skin people Empty web site & thin skin people

Post  Back-Lash Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

LAST WEEK I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND AND TACKLE MANFACTURE . ON MY WEBSITE AS A COURTESY I HAD HIS LOGO ON THE SITE . I DID NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING FROM HIM , I WAS DOING IT AS A FAVOR .. WELL LAST WEEK HE ASKED ME TO REMOVE HIS LOGO BECAUSE HE HAD CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT BEING THERE. HE ALSO STATED THAT THIS WAS THE USA AND PEOPLE WERE THIN SKINED
WELL IF HE DOES NOT WANT IT THERE ,THAT IS FINE I REMOVED IT.
I FIGURED IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE ON THE SITE FOR FREE ADVERTISMENT ,THEN HE DOES NOT WANT ME TO USE HIS PRODUCTS . SO TODAY I SENT SOME OF MY FRIENDS A COPY OF HIS E-MAIL AND STATED THAT I AM BOYCOTTING ALL OF HIS PRODUCTS , I ALSO REMOVES HIS LOGO FROM MY BOAT, JEEP & TRUCK.
I REALLY THINK THIS STEMS FROM A CAPTAIN FROM SWANSBORO & HIS GOONS ! WHEN I MADE THIS FORUM I DID SO , SO THIS MAN'S NAME WOULD NEVER BE USED ON THIS FORUM.
WELL I GOT A REPLAY THAT THE REASON WAS BECAUSE GARRY , MY TEAM MATE & 1 OF THE BEST FRIENDS I HAVE,WAS SETTING ON FRONT OF THE BACK-LASH SHOOTING ME THE BIRD !
ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THIS IS THAT THIS IS MY WEBSITE & ANY PICTURE I WANT TO PLACE ON IT IS UP TO ME!
IF IT UPSETS SOMEONE & THEY ARE THAT DAMN THIN SKIN THEN THEY CAN
KISS MY ASS!

web site & thin skin people Garry01
Back-Lash
Back-Lash
Admin

http://backlashfishing.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

web site & thin skin people Empty Re: web site & thin skin people

Post  garry Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Sounds like the norm for that capt from Swansboro to start crap with companies and people. Wasn't that Capt the same one that told lies about Jr tryinng to make trouble for him with Seacraft.

The Capt of Swansboro is a joke and all those that kiss his ring are dumber than dirt. Double Dog Dare any of them to ever stand up to him, call him out when he is wrong or stop pulling money out of their pockets to contribute to his causes and make him look good.

FU DAP and all your minions. Hope I'm there to see the first one to the headstone piss on your grave. Why does his last name remind me of 3 words, Jerk Off Whiski, Dumbest Assed Polock of them all.

There ya go BL he'll really have a reason to get his crew to be watching your forum.
garry
garry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blueoceaneyez Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Dang. scratch Why would the tackle guy give into the thin skinned ppl? He should be happy everyone uses his stuff. scratch Not my place to say nothing tho b/c i dunno the story
blueoceaneyez
blueoceaneyez

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie neal Wed May 05, 2010 4:33 pm

I would not piss on the little old F!!! if he was on fire.And he thought he was going to pass us in the ICW WISH I HAD A PIC OF HIS FACE......Dont try to out run a trip 38 with his 27ft OB.LOL
charlie neal
charlie neal

Back to top Go down

Post  Libra Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Agree with Charlie and the others. That capt. from Swansboro (Stella) gets his goons to do his dirty work and when they question him, they are "gone" from his flock of very few. Since virtually nobody goes to his forum anymore, he's making a big presence on another forum, and actually influencing the website owner to start practicing some of his Ban*** mess.
If he was the cause of you being asked to remove a supplier from your site, I'd love to see him questioned on it..
Libra
Libra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down